The life jacket is an essential item of rescue, as it ensures the safety of the individual in a variety of situations of risk. With that in mind, the Neoprene has developed a practical and versatile product, a vest ideal for adults who like to enjoy life and play in extreme sports, safety and comfort.
The Neoprene vest is in accordance with the requirements of the Brazilian Navy, which is important to ensure the proper use of the material and the safety of the user. Check out!
The Brazilian Navy
According to BRIDGAT, the Brazilian Navy classifies five classes of life jacket in accordance with the situation of use:
- Class i: the vests of class I shall be manufactured in accordance with the SOLAS requirements (International Convention for safety of life at sea). In this class, the required safety items include signal lamp, collar, rescue handle, cable call Castaway, reflective and whistle. Suitable for maritime navigation, whether in Brazilian waters or international.
- Class II: the yoke and lab coat, the class II vests are manufactured for use in open sea vessels operating only in national waters. Must also be aligned with the SOLAS requirements, and must have collar, whistle and reflective as mandatory safety items.
- Class III: third-class jackets are exclusive to inland waterway vessels, such as rivers, lakes and the sea. Available in models canga and lab coat, should include collar and whistle.
- Class IV: life jacket class IV is an item of safety at work, are intended for use by employees involved in operations near the border, suspended for boards or other devices where there is a risk of falling into the water. The required safety items of this class vary according to the situation.
- Class v: Vests suitable for sports activities, such as banana boating, jet skiing, water skiing and even fishing. The Neoprene vest. In national waters, allows you to approve up to 24 m in boats in sheltered waters or up to 5 m in the open sea.
Now that you already know the class of vest ideal for every situation, it’s time to pick up your vest Neoprene and from for that trip on the high seas or dive that radical adventure with friends.
For more details on the life jacket Neoprene and how to purchase it, keep an eye on our news site and social networks too. And remember: safety first!
2018 Outdoor Baby Children Swimming Life Vest Water Sports …
Professional Safety Life Jacket PFD Foam Float Vest For …
Stearns® Boating Floatation Jacket
Aliexpress.com : Buy Men’s Multi Pocket Fishing vest Quick …
RFD Sirocco Life Jacket Child : PaddlerZone, Kayak Shop …
KENT Type 1 Foam Life Jacket, Adult over 90lb.
Water Safety Program: Graphics
Stearns® Sospenders® 16G Manual, Inflatable Belt PFD …
Top 5 Water Sports that Even Non-Swimmers Can Enjoy in Dubai
Man Overboard! Practical tips for a safe rescue and …
Featured Destination: Saranac Lake, New York
Boat Safety Infographic
Donald Trump Jr shares picture of daughter Chloe Sophia on …
Caviness BP Series Wooden Paddles – boater-supplies.com
YETI Tank 45 Ice Bucket
Tie Down Replacement Cap Only for Turbo Lube Hub Kit …
G-Sight Laser Training Cartridge, .45 Colt
Hobie Mirage Outback Kayak
Mariner and Mercury Outboard Engine Decal chart
Polyester Quick Drying Fishing Life Jacket L XXX LMesh …